What Are Cookies:
Cookies are small text files with relevant information that is downloaded by your access device (computer, mobile phone/smartphone or tablet), through the internet browser (browser), when a website is visited by the user, being used to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits in order to customize browsing according to your preferences.
Cookies, depending on how long the user remains on the page, can be classified as session or permanent cookies. The first type of cookies expires when the user closes the browser. The second type of cookies expires when their purpose has been completed or when they are manually turned off.
Cookies Used on the Site:
These are temporary cookies that remain in the browser's cookie file until the browser leaves the website, so that no record is left on the user's hard drive. The information collected by these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the site, which allows us to improve the content and usability of the site.
They are those that collect information about users' browsing experience on the website, anonymously, although sometimes they also allow a user to be identified, uniquely and unequivocally to obtain information about the user's interests in the services provided by the website. These are processed by us or by third parties, allowing us to quantify the number of users and carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the website. We examine your navigation on our website, with the aim of improving the supply of products and services that we make available to you.
They are those that are treated well by us or by third parties, allowing us to more efficiently manage the offer of advertising spaces that may exist on the website, being able to analyze your browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Used for Store Booking to keep the store selected by the user.
- They associate with the shopping cart what they choose;
- Store category information to display pages faster;
- Indicate whether you are currently logged in to the site;
- Indicate session IDs on the server;
- Save the last products viewed;
- They keep information about the searches;
Third party cookies:
- Used to distinguish users and sessions;
- Used to determine new visits, sessions;
- They store the traffic source to explain how the user arrives at our website;
- Used to identify users and prevent fraudulent use of user data and protect user data from third parties;
- Used to personalize advertising on Publisher Networks;
- Used to allow the site to remember browsing preferences, language, region, etc.
- Web analytics and videos;
- Used to determine which server shows the information to the user;
- Used to track active sessions;
- Used to determine whether cookies are enabled;
- Used to measure user response time;
- Used to identify how many times a user visited us, what products he bought and at what price he bought them.
- And also, to let you know if it is the first visit to the site or not.
Although EZTO SHOP, by default, optimizes its website so that it takes advantage of the information from cookies, the user, if he wishes, can deactivate this configuration in his browser, being certain that he will not have such an intuitive interaction, obtained by virtue of this capture, which can be very useful and facilitating.
If you want to deactivate this option, you can consult how to do it below:
Effects of Disabling Cookies:
If you prefer not to allow cookies, you have the option of deactivating them in the internet browser (browser) you use and will continue to browse.
However, it is important to point out that deactivating cookies may prevent some web services from working properly, affecting, in whole or in part, pleasant and optimized navigation for the user.
The processing of personal data of users and customers carried out by EZTO SHOP, as well as the sending of commercial communications carried out by electronic means, comply with national and community legislation in force, namely the General Data Protection Regulation.
|Cookie Consent||cookie type||First or Third||can be blocked||Session or Persistent||expiry time||Aim|
|sc_anonymous_id||Essentials||Third||Persistent||29 Jun 2028 10:34:37|
|uidr||Essentials||Third||Persistent||21 Jun 2020 10:34:38|
|UID||Essentials||Third||Persistent||21 Jun 2020 10:34:38|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Essentials||Third||Persistent||29 Dec 2018 10:32:59|
|GPS||Essentials||Third||Persistent||02 Jul 2018 11:02:59|
|IDE||Essentials||Third||Persistent||01 Jul 2020 10:33:01|
|NOT||Essentials||Third||Persistent||01 Jan 2019 10:32:23|